Welcome to the Trust Training Cooperative (TTC) Learning Management System (LMS), an online resource for training and educational opportunities in Alaska for providers who serve Trust beneficiaries.
The TTC LMS is a collaboration with the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority, UAA, UAS-Sitka, UAF and The Trust beneficiary providers statewide. The TTC LMS is a web-based system that offers a one-stop shop for various types of training opportunities. Components include:
- An online catalog of TTC trainings, staff development and educational courses
- Schedule and listings of training opportunities from around the state
- On-line registration or links to complete training registration
- As a user of this system you will have access to your E-Portfolio – a history of completed trainings and courses
Browse our catalog for upcoming training and educational opportunities. You can search by interest areas with the menu on the left of this page or click on the ‘Catalog’ tab above for an advanced search.
Important LMS News!
Trainings Offered by the Trust Training Cooperative (TTC): Policy Change
The TTC is instituting a Refund Policy for TTC trainings and events that are offered solely by the TTC. This policy goes into effect on August 1, 2014.TTC Training Refund Policy:
If for any reason you are unable to attend a training, conference or event you have registered for, you agree to notify Marilyn Weaver at 907-456-4214 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the training contact of your request to cancel. Cancelations received 48 hours or more in advance of the training date will be eligible for a full refund. If no cancelation notice is given the registration fee will not be refunded.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
Mental Health First Aid trainees are taught how to practice and respond appropriately to mental health problems in a variety of situations, such as helping someone through a panic attack, engaging with someone who may be suicidal, or assisting an individual who has overdosed. Just as CPR training helps a layperson with no clinical training assist an individual following a heart attack, Mental Health First Aid training helps a layperson assist someone experiencing a mental health crisis until appropriate professional help arrives.
For more information on Mental Health First Aid, visit www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org.
- Anchorage 12/01/2014: http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105229
- Fairbanks 12/10/2014: http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105456
- Juneau 12/17/2014: http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105619
- Bethel 02/04 - 02/05/2015: http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105418
- Fairbanks 02/12/2015: http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105457
- Anchorage 03/09/2015: http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105620
Web-Based, Anytime Trainings
NEW! - Mental Health Basics Web-Based Training (2 CEUs)
Attention ALL Housing Staff! Do you work in a residential setting, supported housing program, shelter, transitional housing or assisted living home? This training is for YOU!
Designed for direct care workers providing services to people with mental illness diagnoses, this two-hour course provides an overview of major mental health diagnoses (Axis I), symptoms, and associated pharmacology (2 hours).
Please note: You will have access to all distance trainings by 9 am the business day after you register.
This is an any time self-led training. For more more information and registration please visit http://ttclms.org/class_detail.php?z_classid=105084
Additional Web-Based, Anytime Trainings
Submit a training or conference
To learn more about …
the Trust Training Cooperative, go to: www.trusttrainingcoop.org
the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority and The Trust beneficiaries go to: www.mhtrust.org
the UAA Center for Human Development, go to: www.alaskachd.org